Friday, April 11, 2008

50 Things About Me Part 2

Here's the second installment of facts about me:

26. I’m obsessed with checking my e-mail. I must check it literally over 20 times a day.
27. I was a vegetarian from age 16 to age 29. I started to crave chicken when I was pregnant with my daughter. I caved in completely when pregnant with my son a few years later while craving bacon.
28. I’m no longer a vegetarian, but try to only use animal test free products.
29. I was a hippy-goth girl in high school. Picture this: tie-dye and black make-up with hair in the face.
30. I listened to the Cure and Edie Brickell in high school. Does that make the picture clearer?
31. I didn’t take my first plane trip until I was 26.
32. I love making banana bread with the kids. My husband can’t stand the smell. Hmmm...maybe that’s why I love to bake it soooo much.
33. I Rob sooooo much!
34. I chew my cuticles.
35. I yearn to sing like Ann Wilson (ya know, Heart?) Barracuda!
36. I can do 50 sit-ups in a row holding an 8 lb weight, so there!
37. I hate squats, but I do them for my butt.
38. I need to do more squats.
39. I have a B.F.A. in Art and teach elementary art.
40. My students have stopped asking me if I’m a college student. Does this mean I look my age now?
41. I’m torn between teaching full-time and teaching part-time to pursue my art and pottery. Hard decision financially.
42. I stress about decision making. It consumes me, ask my friends and family.
43. I love Sharpie markers. I believe them to be the ultimate art supply for professional and student artists.
44. I’m not a good house cleaner. Sometimes I admit I’ll see a dead fly on the floor and ignore it. It may still be there a few days later until I get around to getting rid of it. Still want to come over for coffee?????
45. I used to LARP (Live Action Role Play). I cannot believe I’m actually admitting to doing this on my blog. People might read this!
46. My characters have included (including LARPs and table top): vampires, ghosts, risen (zombie like creatures with brains), humans, werewolves, dwarves, rebel fighters, super heros, fae, orcs, magic users, warriors. All of these geeky characters come from the beloved games of: D&D (admit it, you’ve played it and like it), World of Darkness, Warhammer rpg, Star Wars, Magic the Gathering, and so many other games I can’t remember.
47. My husband owns Game Geeks http://gmgeeks.coms with his brother Paul. Now you see....I’m married to the biggest geek of them all!
48. I have two tattoos, one of a sun that I designed on my right ankle, and another of a tiny ladybug on my left foot. I got it done in Seattle last summer. It’s illegal to do foot tattoos in Maine.
49. I want more tattoos, they really are addictive.
50. I think I need more nightly sleep.

1 comment:

Roxy said...

I love these lists! Very interesting reading.