Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Basement Studio

Here's a photo of my "studio". It's located in my cold basement. You can see my little space heater right by my chair where I throw my pots. My goal this spring to to remodel my space by removing all the old adhesive on the walls and put up fresh paint. I plan on using colors leftover form other painting projects. My daughter's room is purple and my son's is blue and green. I'll use all of those.


Here is a picture showing a bunch fo ringholders, and honey pots waiting to be bisque fired. You can see on the ugly concrete wall behind showing that nasty adhesive. I pulled off numerous styrofoam insulation sheets this past summer that were so dusty and disgusting. I do pretty well using my shopvac in this space, but it was always way too dusty until I pulled those down. But, in their place is a scary sight. I'm going to photo document my progress in my blog. Stay tuned!

No comments: