Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'm getting noticed!!

Oh my gosh!!! ETSY featured my little green pendant in a Storque article about taking pictures of your work using colored backgrounds. Here's the link:



And, I was featured in this blog, The Cutting Edge of Ordinary:



How cool is this? She bought a bunch of ringholders and they made her very happy. They are one of the best things I've ever come up with. It all started years ago when I was looking at one of my mother's apple bakers, which is essentially a bowl with a rod coming out of the center to spike an apple on and bake it. I was always misplacing my rings, and as a potter, I just don't like wearing them in the studio. So I made my first ringholder. I think I've sold a couple hundred of these over the years. Now that I'm starting the sell again after the "having kids" absence, I predict I'll be making MANY of these this year. They are really fun and easy to throw on the wheel. Here's an example of the ringholders that I sell in my ETSY shop.

No comments: