Saturday, January 5, 2008

Application craziness



Right now I'm in the process of filling out all sorts of applications. Some of them are for craft shows, one for a fellowship (which I REALLY want to get) and my sales taxes (blah!). It's hard for my poor un-organized brain to handle all of this at once. I'm also firing a bisque kiln right now and am worried that I need to replace the elements of my kiln. It's firing too slow. Too much! All I want to do is curl up in front of the T.V. with a blanket and sip hot cocoa. You know, I may just do that anyways. After I list this cute little eye candy necklace in my store.

Check out my ETSY mini to the right. You can click on any image and it will take you to that listing in my shop. Click on the shop link in upper right and it will take you to my shop and all I have for sale. I'm very proud of it. I started listing my pottery and jewelry on December 2nd and got my first sale on the 9th. 25 sales so far!

1 comment:

jen j-m said...

your blog looks great! congratulations!