Friday, March 7, 2008

New Pendants and Etsy Maine Team meeting!












These are two of my newest pendants. I have been experimenting with different textures and combinations of glazes. I love the way they are coming out. I just need to make more at this point.


I love this plate. Right now I'm experimenting with square shaped plates that can be interchanged with my thrown pieces.
Tomorrow is our first Etsy Maine Team meeting! http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5647553 I hope the weather holds out for us. We were supposed to have our first meeting last weekend, but I had to cancel it because of the horrible weather. I was so bummed. I'm really looking forward to making some new artistic and crafty friends and of course to network. I've made some great trades too, although some of my key trading buddies can't make it tomorrow.
Now I just hope my kids will feel better soon! My son has an ear infection and my daughter is fighting something nasty. Spring can't come soon enough.



No comments: