Sunday, May 17, 2009

Issues with Privacy

It's been months since I've blogged! To be honest, once you've taken a few weeks off from blogging, it's so hard to get back into it again. I had originally intended for my blog to be used just for Dirt Girl Pottery and my personal art, but sometimes that gets kind of old. But, I have promised my husband and mother-in-law that I would never enter my kid's names or publish their photos. Then, blogging about my personal life can be tricky when I have so many privacy issues. I am so happy that I have never put their pictures or names on my Facebook or here on my blog. I would love to share with all of you my life with them, but with all the crazies out there, that will not happen. I will not take the chance with my kids, and since they don't have a voice....I am their's. So, here is my little guy with an etch-a-sketch drawn by his dad.

No comments: